Носитель английского языка (Англия). Образование: BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND), Cambridge, UK, Business and Finance (1998 г.). Сертификат CELTA Pass (2011 г.). Опыт преподавания: • преподает ученикам из Японии дистанционно (с 2014 г.); • The English Academy (г. Пловдив, Болгария), преподаватель английского языка (с 2011 г.). Опыт репетиторства – с 2011 года.
Плюс: дистанционные занятия; подготовка к поступлению в вузы Англии и США, подготовка к собеседованию.
1800 руб. / ак.ч 1800 руб. / ак.ч 1800 руб. / ак.ч 1,5 ак.ч
Taking a communicative approach, I am full of energy and have both business and teaching experience to share within my lessons. Having worked for major telecoms and retail businesses within the UK in senior management positions for over 15 years, I have gained a valuable insight into various business sectors and all the main functions (HR/Finance etc).
More recently, I have transferred my skills into teaching and now have a vast experience in supporting students via Skype across many countries.
My time with students is always focused on their individual goals, and I amend and change my lesson contents to ensure these goals are met. To-date, I have had lots of success supporting students in:
- working towards all the main English Language qualifications (IELTS and TOEFL a particular strength, holding speaking and writing lessons identical to those used in the test)
- rewriting a CV/Resume into English
- holding practice interview sessions for future employment (Sharing my knowledge gained from 15 years of the recruitment process within the UK, including both competency interviews and assessment centres)
- gaining a better understanding and use of Business English
- using articles, books and relevant news content to support and grow vocabulary
- holding conversational classes to gain confidence in speaking and listening
There are many options available for students to learn English, and my experience has been that a dedicated student using Skype consistently, quickly improves above their own expectations. Let me support you in achieving your English goal.